She said her name was Cassandriana. Not a-na, but awe-na. Cassandriawna. She was the kind of person who made sure you always said ‘awe-na’. It was fitting that her name was long. Five syllables. That’s a lot of syllables. But Cassandriana came from a long line of longs, with legs longer than her history, arms that were long – not mutant long but super model or Grace Kelly long. Her hair was long and she flicked it back with her long fingers and long acrylic nails. The only thing that wasn’t long about Cassandriana was her temper. Especially if you, per chance, pronounced it a-na instead of awe-na.
Patridew’s Perfect World:where selective memory is a girl’s best friend
Hi! I'm Pat. These are stories from the selective part of my memories, my perfect world with just the right amount of imperfection. Welcome to Patridew’s Perfect World!
- Friends Is Headed to Netflix Could we BE any more happy! ti.me/1u5sWCw via @TIMECulture 1 day ago
- From street art to chocolate: 12 Treasures of Europe nyti.ms/1Fe0189 1 day ago
- Blind From Birth, These Two Sisters Are About To See For The Very First Time. Unbelievable. viralmag.net/blind-birth-tw… 1 day ago
- Can dissatisfaction can drive us forward or cripple us? The Easy Thing: eepurl.com/4BiJH #gapingvoid 1 day ago
- @zurichvienna true! 2 days ago
- Oh my my my! Best sermon EVER for a Sunday morning. Never thought I'd say this but I sort of want to be a wolf. (... fb.me/35luG0gQL 2 days ago
Remembering Each Time You Visit
- 18,879 visits
A funny thing, men’s fashion. Here are some of the looks on the summer 2012 runway. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; when we ‘tell the truth in love’ it should be about TRUTH, and not your personal perspective; it’s a chance for unleashing beauty instead of an excuse for exposing what […]
The whole idea of moving away… again; that belief that you need to go somewhere or have something else… but in fact, if you didn’t have the choice or when you don’t have the choice it doesn’t mean you’re settling for second best or Plan B… Life is not about getting from Point A to Point […]
Success. Ministry. Two words I try hard not to put in the same context. But success and life… now that deserves some thought. To consider success in l ife I have to go back to my goals. That’s simple: 1. Charlotte’s Web. 2. A Sycamore Tree. 3. Makeup Artist 4. Follow The Yellowbrick Road Charlotte’s Web: Charlotte took that thing she […]
Q: How could you ever manage to monitor the lifestyles of all those people at the Mudpuddle?
Cassandriana came from a long line of longs