She said her name was Cassandriana. Not a-na, but awe-na. Cassandriawna. She was the kind of person who made sure you always said ‘awe-na’. It was fitting that her name was long. Five syllables. That’s a lot of syllables. But Cassandriana came from a long line of longs, with legs longer than her history, arms that were long – not mutant long but super model or Grace Kelly long. Her hair was long and she flicked it back with her long fingers and long acrylic nails. The only thing that wasn’t long about Cassandriana was her temper. Especially if you, per chance, pronounced it a-na instead of awe-na.
Patridew’s Perfect World:where selective memory is a girl’s best friend
Hi! I'm Pat. These are stories from the selective part of my memories, my perfect world with just the right amount of imperfection. Welcome to Patridew’s Perfect World!
- So proud of Jordan Dewit and Nick Francis and their new #Toronto-based start - up #bakery, #Skoia. Call them for... fb.me/2I5Gcw9aa 1 hour ago
- RT @SKOIAbakery: Happy 2 announce SKOIA Bakery has joined Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Follow us 4 fresh baked updates! #SKOIABakery #Can… 1 hour ago
- Weekend in #Winnipeg #scenefromthesky #rurallife #countrylife feel free to come follow me on instagram. instagram.com/p/vrSn5TkixZ/ 2 hours ago
- An art gallery at the #GladstoneHotel #vintage #paperdolls instagram.com/p/voT_IYki2_/ 1 day ago
- Eternal Sunshine of the wintery mind #goodmorning #goodfriends instagram.com/p/vn4lXAEi6U/ 1 day ago
- Queen St W makes me ADD in a good way. SO much to captivate the eye. #TorontoTheGood #urbanlandscape… instagram.com/p/vmfOIgki-m/ 1 day ago
Remembering Each Time You Visit
- 18,962 visits
A funny thing, men’s fashion. Here are some of the looks on the summer 2012 runway. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; when we ‘tell the truth in love’ it should be about TRUTH, and not your personal perspective; it’s a chance for unleashing beauty instead of an excuse for exposing what […]
The whole idea of moving away… again; that belief that you need to go somewhere or have something else… but in fact, if you didn’t have the choice or when you don’t have the choice it doesn’t mean you’re settling for second best or Plan B… Life is not about getting from Point A to Point […]
Success. Ministry. Two words I try hard not to put in the same context. But success and life… now that deserves some thought. To consider success in l ife I have to go back to my goals. That’s simple: 1. Charlotte’s Web. 2. A Sycamore Tree. 3. Makeup Artist 4. Follow The Yellowbrick Road Charlotte’s Web: Charlotte took that thing she […]
Q: How could you ever manage to monitor the lifestyles of all those people at the Mudpuddle?
Cassandriana came from a long line of longs